Healing Receding Gums Naturally
Receding gums bleeding can be very annoying and sometimes painful. In the majority of cases, a gums bleed at the beginning can be easily remedied with the appropriate care products. This article describes what causes and symptoms are and you will read some tips for treating, healing receding gums bleeding. If the gums bleed, that could be a sign of inflammation.
- Cause 1: Dental plaque and tartar
Dental plaque and tartar usually cause a gum infection that are mainly under the gums and between the backward. These are hard to reach places for a toothbrush. Dental plaque grows due to insufficient oral hygiene and then hardens into tartar. With teeth brushing alone, do not remove all the plaque.
An initial stage of receding gums bleeding can be treated easily. About 80 percent of the US people are regularly affected by this. In addition, it is important not to ignore the first symptoms. Due to a good oral hygiene, the inflammation cannot extend to periodontitis – a much more severe form of inflammatory gums.
- Cause 2: Wrong toothpaste / mouthwash
It may sound remarkable, but toothpastes or mouthwashes with menthol, alcohol or sodium lauryl sulfate are possible of causative blood donors. In particular, sodium lauryl sulfate (come about in almost all toothpastes and mouthwaters) can cause inflammation. This component makes little wounds in your mucous membranes. Manufacturers, unfortunately, use this because of its foaming and stinging effect. Consumers then get the idea that it really works. Do not use it so.
Some Other Causes Of Receding Gums Bleeding
Although the most common cause is insufficient brushing or the use of wrong products, there are more reasons for the occurrence of receding gums bleeding.
- Due to vitamin D and vitamin C deficiency, the gums may bleed.
- Pregnancy: When you are pregnant the blood vessels become thinner and lighter. This is due to the presence of pregnancy hormones. More blood is being made for mother and baby, which gives the gums more blood and creates additional pressure. This makes the gums more irritable.
- Dry mouth can lead to insufficient working salivary glands, which make it easier to develop dental plaque bacteria. Also, diabetes can cause dry mouth and thereby increase the chance of receding gums bleeding. Prevent dry mouth by drinking enough water and possibly using a mouth gel or mouth spray.
- Peri-implantitis. The peri-implantitis disorder is especially common with implant carriers. The gums do not accept the implant, which breaks down the hard and soft tissue around the gums. The result is bleeding gums. If this problem is not identified in time, this may lead to a loss of implants.
- Other causes can be white tongue attack, hot food burn, excessive brushing, smoking and sharp teeth.
Symptoms of spontaneous receding gums bleeding
Healthy gums are pink in color and should not bleed. If the gums are bleeding, it may be accompanied by various symptoms and complaints such as:
A striking feature of receding gums bleeding is bad breath. This is because the released blood is broken by bacteria and converted into sulfur odors. These odors can smell a lot. Bad breath can best be combated with a good tongue scraper and agents containing active oxygen based on sodium chlorite.
Read More Article here Natural Therapy for Maintaining Healthy Blood Pressure
Inflammated, swollen, pulling or stretched gums
- Problems with the gums can be recognized in different ways. For example, inflamed gums are bright red, because the body sends extra blood to the inflamed area. Due to the pressure, the gums also swell and may in some cases cover the entire
- Receding gums bleeding during brushing or after flossing and firing. This is a sign of an inflammation, so do not avoid this problem and continue the cleaning process.
- Minimal contact such as floss wire or a toothpick can be painful.
- Periodontitis – Receding gums bleeding can be a symptom of a more serious gum inflammation known as periodontitis. The gums may pull or recede, causing gaps between the teeth and the gums. At this stage, bone tissue is often damaged and eventually fall out.
Healing Receding Gums Naturally
- Visit the dentist
If you are in doubt about the health of your teeth, do not hesitate to go along the dentist. The dentist can provide more information and possibly use treatment for healing receding gums bleeding.
- Follow the right oral hygiene routine
The treatment of healing receding gums bleeding mainly consists of regular oral hygiene.
- Tooth brushing/flossing /burning
By brushing the teeth with a soft brush in combination with stinging and flossing, receding gums bleeding can be stopped. In spite of the fact that brushing and flossing in this case is experienced as very unpleasant, this form of cleaning is necessary.
Changing toothpaste can be a good solution. There are special toothpastes on the market that prevent or cure receding gums bleeding. These are mainly the agents that have based their formula on active oxygen in combination with zinc and aloe Vera. Aloe Vera has the characteristic that it can stop bleeding.
Natures Smile Toothpaste For Healing Receding Gums
Natures Smile Gum balm has 100% herbal extracts such as Oak, Silver Fir, Greater Celandine, Chamomile, Yarrow, and Nettle. Receding gum toothpaste Natures smile is a thick paste that sticks deep into the gum pockets and kills all the bacteria that cause a toothache and receding gums. Use it twice a day and save thousands of dollars on costly dental procedures.
Order NaturesSmile™ Now And Get Special Offer
Visit here official website
- Published On : 7 months ago on October 7, 2017
- Author By : Ana D. Santiago
- Last Updated : October 13, 2017 @ 9:33 am
- In The Categories Of : Health News
- Tagged With : healing receding gums